Monday, May 20, 2013

New Watering Hole...

So summer has descended on us.   It was nice to have a respite from the summer weather for a while, but it seems that pleasantness has gone away.   Since it's going to be getting hotter, the Donkeys will need more water to drink.   We had this old tub left over from Raychel's wedding last November (It served as the iced down drink dispenser) and it was just sitting out in the pasture.

We moved it over to the boy's shed and cleaned it out and filled it up with water.  It didn't take them long to realize this was much easier to drink out of than their bucket they've been using.   I might have to get a new drain plug, but for now it seems to be working out fine.

While we were working we were treated to the 'Lefty Rolling Show' and the video of one a few weeks ago I've been meaning to post is below.   It makes me laugh when he rolls on his back and Pancho watches him so intently.   Pancho doesn't roll in public, but I've seen dust on his back so I now he rolls when no one's around.  I guess he's just shy that way...


No comments:

Post a Comment