Saturday, May 4, 2013

Curisoity


 We are getting 2 Pygmy Goats.  That means a new fenced enclosure for them.   Well Thursday afternoon we measured and laid out the area for the new enclosure so I can go this morning to get the materials for the new fence.   Of course you can bet Pancho and Lefty were right there checking out every step in the process.   As you can see above, Panch is curiously watching me put the stake in the ground.   (Notice the 'SAFE' distance he keeps, because I did have something in my hand that could have been that God Forsaken Fly Spray that they hate so much)

After I laid out the stakes and as I was taking my measurements  Lefty decided to investigate the stakes I'd already put in the ground (Again, the safe distance from me and any potential Fly Spray attempt)

First he smelled them, then he tasted them to make sure they weren't some sort of treat, then finally it became a scratching post to sooth his neck.    He then proceeded to knock it over due to his scratch attack.


After all was said and done, we removed the stakes, because I did't want them potentially hurting themselves on the posts, but I can only imagine how they are going to 'help' me later today when I start putting in the new fence posts.    I'm sure that will provide some prime blogging material.   Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment