Sunday, April 14, 2013

Rainy Sunday morning, boredom ensues...

So it's a rainy Sunday morning.  When you are are donkey that really hates to get wet, that means boredom under the shelter.   I looked out from the deck and saw Pancho standing under the shelter I built them.  It makes me happy that they use it to protect themselves from the elements, but today, the look on Panch's face looked just like a kid at the window on a rainy day longing to go out and play.

Lefty?  He might be under the shelter on the other side of his buddy, but he doesn't mind the rain as much.  He will get wet and love it, in fact, I've seen him rolling in the mud on occasion.

I guess I will be looking out the window today as well.  There are a ton of projects to do outside, but the rain will keep me from doing them.    I might go to the workshop and finish the Herb planter I'm building for Lori, that's a nice 'inside' chore I can do.

Enjoy your Sunday, whether it be rainy or sunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment